You have a significant investment in your assets and inventory, so when your product is stored, it needs protection and management. We can help you with receiving and inspection services—and all your storage needs.
We forecast incoming shipments and receive your product into the warehouse, verifying that it matches the bill of lading, manufacturer’s packing list and purchase order. We carefully inspect all shipments for completeness, visible and concealed damage and conformance to specifications. If there is a problem, we file freight claims and notify the project manager of any defects, shortages or nonconformance.
Our warehouse facilities have been designed to accommodate your assets and inventory. We also provide short-term product storage for pending installation and long-term storage of excess inventory. Products are protected from dirt, dust and damage in a climate-controlled environment.
Leveraging our web-based platform, Asset Inventory Management (AIM), we will facilitate the sharing of assets amongst your facilities or help liquidate surplus assets. To avoid the costs associated with acquiring new assets or storing surplus products, refurbished assets will be redeployed. The ability to centrally manage your entire portfolio will ultimately save you time and money.
We help you better utilize your assets and avoid costs by:
- Simplifying the tracking process
- Reusing your company’s existing assets
- Analyzing assets to eliminate obsolete inventory and reduce storage costs
- Managing the asset levels to address churn, so reconfigurations can be executed more efficiently
- Reducing cycle time from order to delivery and facilitating complete, on-time and error-free installation