Your business is always on the move, from large site-to-site relocations to everyday internal moves of people and furniture. We can help you redesign and change your space to accommodate your growth, downsizing or moves, no matter where it happens. The best part, we use your existing furniture to create a new and fresh space for you saving you money and time.
We analyze your entire existing office furnishings and systems for the best results. We will evaluate your business objectives and create a plan with available products. Our move management program includes office relocation & internal reorganizations, records retention, warehousing & storage, and disposition of surplus furniture. In addition, we offer a complete line of contract furniture, flooring and demountable walls for business environments.
We are able to reconfigure the majority of furniture lines on the market. Additionally our clients love our products because they are the easiest on the market to reconfigure, and Herman Miller’s extensive kit of parts enables modifications to be accomplished, easily and economically. When change is necessary for your business, downtime is kept to a minimum and your team is back to work quickly, with minimal disruption.
Reconfiguration services include:
- Space planning and design with our design specialists who help you reimagine your space to meet your business needs.
- Facility services coordinated by our project managers
- Inventory taken of your current office furnishings
- Create detailed plans for furniture placement and relocation Move, take down and rebuilding of your furniture
- Assembly of any new items needed for your design Commercial - Warehousing for surplus office furniture